Are you a developer or investor with plans to subdivide to sell or to sell ‘off the plan’?
Are you aware the long list of legal regulations and complicated subdivision process?
Would you like to cover yourself and maximise your return on investment?
The experienced team at JMC can help you with the final crucial stages to make sure your subdivision happens.
What have you done so far? A typical checklist includes:
- Contact the local council for details about zoning, area requirements, compliances, and permits
- Get a Plan of Subdivision prepared by a licensed Surveyor
- Send plans to the council for approval and registration of a Town Planning permit
- Satisfy conditions and fees outlined on the Town Planning permit
- Provide Statement of Compliance.
Next step: Contact JMC to prepare your Application for Subdivision and get the subdivision across the finish line.
We’ll help you to:
- Keep in touch with your bank and surveyor for progress updates
- Get your bank’s consent to go ahead
- Arrange lodging with the surveyor
- Give you an estimate of registration fees
- Arrange the title for registering the transfer of land
- Prepare the necessary documents to include with your subdivision application
- Lodge the application
- Monitor the progress of your application
- Let you know when registered
- Arrange new title particulars
- Arrange Owners Corporation setup if required.